Stephen Harper has finally attained the position he’s always dreamed of: The President of Canada. He must finally feel like he’s got a seat at the table with the big boys. His nation has been the victim of TWO “terrorist” attacks within a 3-day period. He must be loving the attention.
Don’t swallow what the media and the corporate-run government is feeding you. They are creating a narrative based on an agenda. Of course, some things happen within the framework of that narrative. There are terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists. Radical Islam does exist. Except for a few fringe conspiracy theorists, I don’t think anybody argues it doesn’t. However, there are many things outside the e framework that they bring into it.
What is a more likely scenario?
1. The deinstitutionalization throughout the 1950s-1970s turns out to be a massive failure and simply a cost-cutting measure, leaving people in need of mental health services with no support and simply putting them on the street.
2. 30% of homeless people and over 15% of inmates are determined to be seriously mentally ill
3. Big Pharma is pleased to report that 17 million children worldwide have been prescribed psychotropic medication
4. People with mental health issues turn to drug abuse, crime and homelessness
5. Media and governments pump out a 24/7 fear campaign about Radical Islam
6. Unstable, disenfranchised, or marginalized people consume this 24/7 fear campaign and identify with “the other”
7. Some (still very few) of these people take violent action as “The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend”
8. Corporate-controlled governments use these actions as a pretext to further their own political and financial agendas
1. Perfectly normal guy grows up in The West
2. Radical Islam takes root far away in the Middle East
3. Guy decides to broaden his spirituality and reads the Koran
4. Guy converts and becomes a Muslim
5. Guy attacks his home country because his new religion instructs him to
6. New Legislation is required to deal with this threat
7. It is vital to go to war overseas to fight this New War as a security measure